Time To Move On?
Take a pause and try answering these questions:
1. Do you wake up every morning feeling disgruntled because you have to spend an entire day at work, doing something that you can’t enjoy?
2. Do you have any concern in what your company’s destination and how it may affect you?
3. Do you believe that your boss won’t be able to groom you into a better person both personally and career-wise?
4. Do you drain yourself emotionally and physically believing that your current job is only a “phase” until you finally find the right time to pursue your passion?
5. Do you constantly wish today is Friday?
If you answer “yes” to at least three of the five questions above, then it’s time to move on. There’s no such thing as perfect timing, someone told me. And I truly believe that. MAKE your timing. Your fate is in YOUR hands.